If you signed up for Ingage Instants using your Facebook or Google account, you will need to change your password within those apps. The instructions below only apply to those users that signed up for an Ingage account using their email address.
1. From the starting screen or main Instants screen, tap the gear icon in the upper left.
2. Tap to "Sign In".
3. Tap "Forgot Password".
4. Enter your account email and tap "Send".
5. You will be prompted to fetch a temporary password from your email.
6. Upon switching to your email app and opening the email, locate the temporary password and copy it.
7. Return to the Ingage app, paste the temporary password in the form, enter your new password, and tap to "Continue".
8. A success message will appear. Tap Continue.
You will receive a confirmation email that your password has been reset.