1. From the starting screen or main Instants screen, tap the large "+".
2. Choose Size option: Story 9:16 or Post 1:1
3. If this is your first time using the app, tap "Allow Access" to be able to choose media stored on your device.
4. Then tap "OK".
5. After choosing size, Tap the bottom of the screen to add content to your Instant.
6. Tap to select the photos and videos you'd like to use.
You can choose as many as you'd like. Tap the categories in the bottom menu to mix and match free stock options with your own photos and videos. As you tap, the selected content will show up in the tray at the bottom of your screen. To remove a selected piece on content, simply tap on it again.
7. Then tap "Done".
8. Tap the text area(s) and use the keyboard to type in the message that you'd like to animate over the content. Then tap "Next".
Adding text is optional. You can it include on all, some, or none of your beats.
9. Select new themes option, to view all thems templates
10. Swipe horizontally over the thumbnails in the drawer to explore different themes.
11. Tap a template to apply it to your Instant. Then tap the "Done" to close the drawer.
12. To customize your Instant, select Style. You will be prompted with the option to change Style, Text, and Background
13. Once you're done customizing your Instant, tap the share option.
Tapping the sharing option or the back arrow in the upper left corner will save your Instant to your Instants library.